Saturday, November 20, 2004

Jesus drives a pink Cadillac........

Well maybe not. I personally think he rides a bike.

Hey, maybe Jesus was here already and decided to split.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Think you're havin a bad day? You're not.

I don't think I've seen any of these movies from Pixar. The last movie my wife and I went to, was this one. I laughed my ass off the entire movie.

Gotta get me a bike like this.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Worlds most expensive taxi ride. Really.

Learn more about computers. The scary thing is I remember all this stuff.

Think this person soiled themselves when they came out from shopping?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I like the way this kid thinks..........

Oh no! If this happens in the USA-I'm outta work.

I wonder if they have these at the store as well.

Pretty good interview.




















No comments: