Thursday, November 25, 2004

Rain, rain.......go the hell away please.

Rain? Well I thought I was gonna go for a ride with my YAMBA buddies. Guess not. Bummer. Looks like another inside ride.

Found this on the internet,it would make a cool sticker.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This thing is uglier then a freight train.

Couldn't resist putting this banner on the site.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well now that the Christmas season is officially here, I'm already tired of Christmas songs. Why? Because our company plays Muzak 24/7 and the channel our store susbribes to must be called " Shitty Christmas Songs for Retail Stores"

They play the same 20 or 30 songs over and over. Ya'll might read about me in the paper before Christmas gets here. I can see the headline now........."Baker snaps at local grocery store and uses a shotgun to shoot out all the Muzak speakers.

I'm not kidding.

Well I guess I am but by the end of the year, I'll have had my fill of listening to "Feed the World". Feed the world?.......... Get a damn job if you're hungry.

I'm on a roll here......... Our company donates thousands of dollars of food every week to local food banks across the state. You know what grinds my ass? When I see the news and some poor family comes to pick up food.............. Mom is in line with her 7 kids and guess what? Mom is smoking!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hey mom, why not quit-save the 10 bucks a day in cancer sticks and spend it on your kids.

Or birth control.




No comments: