Tuesday, January 04, 2005

It don't take much to make me happy..........

This might seem trivial, but did anybody out there ever use one of these kinds of razors? I got one for Christmas and used it for the first time yesterday. The vibration thing is pretty cool but I'm afraid I'm gonna shave my mouth off or something.

Good shave though.

Only 460 bucks more and my chopper is all mine. It's gonna be a great bike, my old man is gonna love it.

Saw this reading fark.com........Looks like Disney has a serious f**king problem.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
................Cool house

I'd say this guy shoulda read up on anger management a little more. The guy oughta be hog tied and thrown in a cell with "Bubba" for a couple days.........................
He'd have a whole new perspective on things.

I love watching Dr Phil, I don't always agree with what he has to say, but he isn't afraid to tell it like he sees it.

This guy shouldn't have ever gotten a ticket.What a bunch of corn fed asswipes.

Neat advertising campaign. Is there anything that Clear Channel doesn't own?

Till later............

No comments: