Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Sponge Bob is a homo...............

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gimme a break.

I wish some of those "conserative" groups would just mind their own damn business. Even if Sponge Bob is gay-so what?

This was a lotta work. I guess they don't know that Wal-Mart sells mirrors that cost way less. Actually, it's pretty darn cool.

This donut guy gets paid way more then me.

I love it when people write into a paper with dumb questions. My answer to this question would be "Yes, take your dog to a vet if it isn't dead by now you dumbass"

I think Dr Cliff needs to get out more, he's depressing the hell out of me.

This is how I break dance.

Check this guy's name out. His parents shoulda been slapped upside their heads.

I'm loving this video. This guy is having a tough time quitting smoking.

Yo playa. Everybody needs one of these.

No comments: