Monday, March 21, 2005

10 pounds of mashed potatos

That's what my head feels like it is full of.

As an added bonus, I gave my cold to our 11 year old, so it looks like I will have some company today. I am jonesing so bad for a ride it almost hurts. Thing is, when I finally do make it out for a ride-it will hurt.

I'm surprised York has never made it onto one of those "Fattest Places to Live" lists yet. Or maybe if they keep shooting each other downtown, we'll make it onto "The Deadliest Place to Live" list. I'm not the skinnest guy in the world, but I don't smoke or drink 8 beers for a meal either.

Anybody been following this? Unbelievable. The federal government has enough shit to worry about with the S.S. reform and Americans being killed every day in Iraq. Plus about a bazillion other things.

I am so glad I don't own one of those gas guzzling SUV's. I only drive about 6 or 7,000 miles a year so my 3.0 liter V-6 minivan doesn't cost alot to run.

I am so, so very glad this squirrel doesn't live next to me. I wonder if he goes out in public dressed like that.

I can't figure out if this guy is a genius or an asshole. Or maybe some of each.

Saw this on drunkcyclist.com...........I like the way this guy writes e-mails.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Till later.......

No comments: