Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Music........

I used to subscribe to Rolling Stone magazine. I recently picked up a copy because it had a feature on one of my favorite writers, Hunter S Thompson. Reading through the issue, I made a realization. I don't know who at least half of the artists are in the magazine.

Granted, I don't listen to much radio and I don't buy many CD's but most of the artists in the issue I was reading are either hip-hop or rap performers. I can't see my ass going out and buying any of these kinds of CD's. Not in this lifetime anyways..........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
About the only thing worse would be country and rap mixed together.

Work up for work last night 17 minutes before I was supposed to be there. I hate it when that happens.

Some people have way too much free time. (The second pic is my favorite)

Somebody buy me a sticker.............

I've never seen this show, but this upcoming episode looks interesting.

Ya gotta wonder how bad this guy's church smells............

I missed this on our local news........This guy is definitely right with Jesus. SFW video on a NSFW website.

Till later..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a thong instead.

The Donut Guy said...

Yeah, ya know-I saw that and thought......."Who the hell is gonna wear a MJ Suicide Watch thong???"

I guess you never know. Maybe they oughta start selling MJ brand "Jesus Juice"