Thursday, March 24, 2005

I was pretty happy.........

I was pretty happy it rained almost 2 inches yesterday. Couple reasons........ #1 was the fact that that much rain equals a shitload of snow. I'm not sure how they figure it but I'm sure it woulda been at least 8 to 10 inches.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The 2nd reason was that I slept through all of it. Good sleeping weather, I say.

Just about all our customers last evening at work looked grouchy and in pain. Not sure why, I suppose it was the bad weather and the fact that grocery stores aren't everyone's favorite places to hang out. Not my fault that groceries are so expensive.............

This is a good bike story I saw on another biking blog I read. And another. Good stuff.

Oh man, this is just flat out nasty. Could you imagine?

Where did he go wrong?

Till later..........

No comments: