Friday, March 04, 2005

I'm rollin' in the dough..........

Literally.

I've been in this line of work for close to 30 years and while I know how to make all kinds of donuts, cakes, pies, pastries etc. my favorite thing to create is bread. Bread is the staff of life. It's pretty cool to be in one of the world's oldest professions.

Folks can be in all kinds of different lines of work, but with my trade-I will always have a job................. and I'll always have something to eat.

We have some regular customers that shop with us-one of them we call the "Sunglasses Lady" was in last night....... This woman is extremely heavyset, so much so- she uses one of our handicapped motorized shopping carts to shop.

The only problem with that is since she wears sunglasses inside-she runs into shit all the time. Oh, the other problem is she takes about 3 to 4 hours to shop-she sometimes depletes the batteries on the cart and someone has to swap all her stuff into another motorized cart.

I also had someone come up to me and start a conversation. No prob-I love to talk to folks. The only problem was she knew who I was and I had no idea who the hell she was. We talked for a few minutes or so, I'm not sure if she figured out how clueless I was. 45 is too damn young to have "senior moments"......

I like lots of diffent kinds of music. AC/DC, The Beach Boys, Springsteen, you name it-I probably will at least give it a listen. Heard this young lady on the radio last night. I played the violin for a few weeks in grade school. Hillary plays it much, much better.

I also heard a commercial for a brand of grass fertilizer. Maybe I might be misguided on this but why should I spend money on chemicals to pump into the water table? Don't get me wrong, I like a well kept yard and all but I really don't need my grass to be deep dark green.

Global warming? Kinda glad I don't own a house on the beach.

I mighta posted this before.... Sue me. It's funny.

Very weird pictures. SFW, but you've been warned.

Man, this is just plain stupid. Our son uses one of those for his asthma.

I don't know how to do this. If I knew how-I'd do it and make the fish belch. Loudly.

Cats are okay, but dogs RULE. Think a cat could do that? Nope.

This might be a bad idea, but then again it might not be...................

Best link of the day.........A whole shitload of bicycle related blogs..... dig in.

Till later...........

No comments: