Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Finally.............

Finally, after about a week of sleeping 10 or 11 hours every day.....I'm feeling much better. That had to have been one nasty strain of cold germ going around, about half the people I work with have it as well. About the only thing good about being sick is that I think I lost about 10 pounds. Woot.

Since I work 3rd shift, I got to sleep through some fairly nice bike riding days........oh, well- there will be plenty more this year.

I read this in our local paper.
Teaching is a damn tough job and I think teachers should be paid well for their efforts. I also happen to think that they should not have the right to strike. Sorry, but I feel the rights of children come before the rights of teachers.

What the hell is the government doing meddling in this? From where I'm sitting, I don't think anybody but Terry Schiavo should have a say as to what happens to his wife. Nobody.

Better living through chemistry. Not.

If something like this came up behind me, I'd probably drop kick it into the next room.

I don't know where the hell this video came from but if you didn't see Napoleon Dynamite-it won't make any sense to you.

Maybe if we are lucky, somebody in York will shoot one of these soon instead of each other. That way, we won't become the "Murder Capitol of Pennsylvania" That sure was one big ass pig. I can't believe those good ole' boys didn't have a pig roast.

Somebody with electronics experience...........please build me one of these. I'm quite sure my neighbors already think I'm nuts with the chopper and all-why not an electric unicycle?

I used to collect die cast cars. I sure wish I had this one.

"I'm from Alabama, and they have a different alphabet."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Till later............

No comments: