Monday, December 13, 2004

Actually..............

It's the dumbass dog owners that piss me off.

I love dogs but it's the dogs owners that I should probably pepper spray. York County will never run out of self-absorbed assholes who think laws and rules don't apply to them-so I may as well get used to it.

Saw some friends while I was up there and they were running their dog off-leash. Ran into them right after I had my incident with the owner of the 4 dogs so I wasn't really in a good mood.

Sorry, nothing personal but leash your dog. Nuff said.

Anybody that wants to educate themselves on spyware-this is the site to go to. You need to register to access all the features but there is all kinds of articles, a forum and all the software downloads you could ask for. It's good stuff.

Does the country really need this crap right now? Does Bush have any original cabinet members left? I guess the ones that stuck around couldn't find a job elsewhere.

Go to war with what you have? Doesn't seem like the soldiers have very much.

Middle East peace? Not anytime soon.

Not sure what this sign is all about..........
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As a parent, this would worry me. On the other hand, where the hell were these clubs when I was a kid?

Tonight is meteor shower night.

Don't ever piss Santa Claus off.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A 2x4? Maybe Santa needs a little anger management therapy.

I'm glad this woman is okay, but I have a feeling she is swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool. How could you not notice?

Here's a joke..................

A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy walked up to the front of the class made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down. Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.

"It's a period,'' said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that,'' she said, ''but what is so exciting about a period?''

''Damned if I know,'' said the little boy, ''but this morning my sister was missing one, Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself."

Till later....................

No comments: