Friday, December 31, 2004

New Years Resolutions.............

Bullshit I say.

I love it when folks come up with a whole list of shit that they are gonna change starting on January 1rst. I quit smoking 5 years ago this January 8th. It wasn't something I planned specificly for that day, I had wanted to quit for a long time. Just took the smokes and threw'em in the garbage.

The first month was a bitch, but I never once seriously thought about lighting one up. Because I was a non-smoker thankyouverymuch.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I smoked for over 20 years and the last 5 I positively hated. I wanted to quit and I knew that it was gonna kill me sooner or later but I just couldn't put them down. Now that I have been smoke free for awhile, I can't understand why the hell folks smoke and why tobaccaco is even legal......I'd rather see pot legalized.

I love dogs and like cats. This is one seriously uncoordinated cat.

I sure hope they didn't need any of that shit.

Better late then never, I suppose. 67 though?

I can't see these catching on anytime soon.

I love practical jokes. Jokes by smart people are even better.

I don't know why I find this site funny but if you work in a cubicle, turn your speaker volume up to ten and have Audrey say ..........."Eat my shorts"........ I'm 45 on the outside and about 12 on the inside. Sue me.

This is some good reading about traffic safety.

And this is some bad reading.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cool singlespeed. Dig the handlebars.

.................Till later. Next year, I suppose.

No comments: