Thursday, December 09, 2004

Reading the news....................

This pisses me off. I bet his ass was driven to and from his "town hall" in an armoured vehicle. Soldiers are driving around in homemade armoured humvees after nearly 3 years in country?

Inexcusable.

What's is this guys hookah? Back to normal in a year? Sure.

Not sure how I feel about this. As usual, Congress is right up on it- what's it been, 3 years since 9/11? Couple things are for sure-we'll have less privacy and pay more for it.

Hockey is on strike? Who gives a shit? Exactly how long is the hockey season anyways? I always seem to remember the playoffs lasting until June or so....... 3 months of hockey is enough.

Our overnight cashier is a very nice older woman who has a problem. She has a single hair growing out of her chin that has to be at least an inch and a half long. I goes out in several directions and seems to have a mind of it's own. One of these nights I'm gonna ask her about it.

I think Martha got a raw deal, but I don't plan on watching her on TV next year.

Life in prison or death. Whatever. Just get the damn trial over already.

Big air. This guy has a set.

One things for sure.......................
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Somebody got fired.

All reason goes out the window when you use. She's in the running for "Mom of the Year" for sure.

Me insensitive? Nah. But this satire commercial is funny. Personnally I don't care if someone is gay, straight, black, yellow, red or white but funny is funny. And everybody should be able to poke fun at themselves.

Somebody is gonna take a damn eye out. When I was a kid, I was always in the roughhouse. True story- I was so scarred and scraped up from bike wrecks and assorted wipeouts that Childrens Services came to visit my mom when I was a kid because they thought I was getting beat.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I pretty much destroyed every bike I ever owned as a kid.

I was hard on bikes, this guy is hard on cars.

Girls don't fart. Yeah right.

This is a cool bike, I don't know what it is about British steel hardtails, but they do have a distinct look to them.

My gut feeling is that Lance is skipping the 05 tour. I'm glad, maybe we'll get to see him in some more of the spring Classics. How cool would it be to see Lance lead George out for the win at the velodrome at Rouboix?

Link to a teaser video for the latest mtbing flick. I'm not sure I like it.

I suppose I am spoiled after watching "The Collective", which has to be one of the best movies made about freeriding. If you've never seen it, buy it or borrow it and watch it with the filmmakers commentary turned on instead of the soundtrack.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Good stuff.

Till later

No comments: